![]() |
| Photo by Karl Hugh. |
We left around 9 and met up with a couple of friends in Cedar to eat some sushi at Ninja. It was delicious and it was so good to catch up and see what everyone was up to.
After that, we watched Les Mis. It was SO good! I didn't know anything about it beforehand (sadly) but I absolutely loved it! I can definitely see why everyone is obsessed with it. Everyone should go see it! It was also cool to see some people we knew who were acting in the show. We ate dinner at Roberto's and headed back home. It was a wonderful day and i'm so glad we all got to go down to Cedar one last time together.
![]() |
| Photo by Karl Hugh. |
Saying goodbye to Elisa was probably the hardest thing I've had to do. We've spent the last 3 years pretty much constantly together. We've gotten ourselves into some pretty crazy adventures. Not seeing her for 18 months and only being able to write letters is going to be pretty hard. But she's going to be a great missionary and change people's lives for the better. I'm so proud of her and can't wait to hear about all of her adventures! See you in 18 months best friend! =)


No comments:
Post a Comment