Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bolivia?!

Today Elisa got her mission call! It was mailed to her house in Provo, so her family drove down to Cedar to open it. A couple of her theater friends came over to watch. It was my first time seeing anyone open their mission call so that was a fun experience. She got called to the Bolivia Santa Cruz mission!!!!!! I knew she was gonna go somewhere Spanish. I'm absolutely excited for her to go there! It's gonna be so awesome and I can't wait to be able to speak in Spanish with her. She leaves July 5th which is pretty crazy. That's only 2 months away! Im definitely not ready for her to leave, but I know she's gonna be a great missionary and have so much fun down there! We had no idea where Bolivia was so it's going to be fun to learn new things about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment