Friday, April 20, 2012
"When LIFE hands you lemons"
A couple weeks ago, Elisa and I saw this picture on Facebook. We decided that we really wanted to do some of the things on this list. We started with the first one and made our own shirts and bought 7 bags of lemons.We stood in front of the library and walked up to people and handed them lemons. It was SO much fun! It took some people a while to get it. My favorite was, we handed this girl a lemon and she walked away and then she turned around and stopped us and said "I get it!" and asked to take a picture of us. It was awesome! I'm sure we made a lot of people's days and I can't wait to do it again! I can't wait to do the rest of the things on this list as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment