I'm really awful at blogging. I was too busy having fun to stop and write about it. :) Since the year is almost over, I thought I would recap what i've been up to all year!
- Had my first surgery on my tongue.
- Celebrated my one year of being baptized. With McDonald's obviously...
- Handed out lemons to people on campus. "When LIFE hands you lemons."
- Ate my first crepe at IHOP while wearing a mustache.
- Said goodbye to my best friend for 18 months
- Learned how to swim
- Took a road trip to Logan, Utah
- Went camping for the first time
- Went to my first college party
- Had a successful Rush Week
- Got my Tragus pierced (far right)
- Went to a Fraternity Toga Party
- Got a Little Sister in my Sorority
- Went to California for Fall Break
- Rode a tandem bike
- Went to Knottsberry Farm for the first time
- Dressed up as Pikachu for Halloween.
- Held a snake.
- Went to Montana for Thanksgiving Break
- Pretended to be a Lumberjack for a day.
- Ramon turned 3!
- Did cliche college things like take a picture with the SUU on the road
Went to an ABC Dance
Took a picture with the famous school statue
- Went to the pet store about a million times during the semester
- Went to Temple Square and saw the lights.
There's a bunch of other things I did that I don't have pictures for:
- Turned 21
- Got my first kiss and became a True T-Bird during Homecoming Week
- Visited someone in jail
- Trained a bird to do cool tricks
- Did a research project and presented it at the Psychology Symposium
- Slept in a tent in my living room and front yard
- Voted in my first election
- Survived the end of the world
- Became very poor and ate a lot of fast food
It was an amazing year and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! I've met some amazing people who've made me a better person. I've grown up and became a better person. I can't wait to see what this new year has to bring. Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013! Please be more amazing than this past year. :)




















LOVE the life handing you lemons!! So funny.
ReplyDelete